Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sem 1 - Final

One more day to go and I'll be ending my Sem 1 of life in UPM. Whao...such heavy feelings I have while writting this. Yesterday, 13 November 2010, once again I created another piece of history worth to be treasured. Its was the day that I had Physics paper, my most dislike subject ever. However, not bad....I enjoyed doing Physic paper more than the other subjects I like. Anyway, its not the nice piece of history I'm mentioning here....OK....straight to the point...I went outing with my UPM buddies (Peggy a.k.a Dota queen a.k.a Social Queen, Michelle a.k.a. liu po, Xiao Fen a.k.a. Fern, Yien Ting a.k.a Ng, Kim a.k.a. Kim Possible, Moon a.k.a. Wen Xing , Esther, Siew Lee a.k.a steamboat mama, Mellisa) after Physics paper^^.So bad Steph not joining...It's kinda like a celebration for the End of Final...muahahaha...(although the last paper will be tomorrow). We went Mines together, had a boat ride together and had our lunch @ Old Town. After that we went shopping for steamboat materials....Yay...you're right...We had a steamboat for dinner! It's so nice to buy buy vege with a bunch of friends...Hope to do it more often^^


Wow....after that we left Mines (exhausted...look as if like the zombies in Plant vs Zombies). Phew....It take so long for one UPM bus to come>>>>>>>OK.......reached kolej>>>>>>open FB.....Nap.....Prepare For STEAMBOAT!!! Siew Lee, Peggy, Michelle and I, dutied to do preparation while the other 4 nap first and then do the cleaning after steamboat....hahaha....systematic is it? ( Feel so nice, no need to do cleaning after eat...hohoho)


Ok...tomorrow I'l be going back Kampar...~so gonna miss you guys!!! So, later in the midnight, I started packing my stuffs for balik kampung....OMG!!!! How to keep these stuffs? Which to bring back and which not to bring back? I'm totally in a caox!!! OMG again....How to carry those stuff enter bus...enter KTM!!!?...I dare not imagine it....


One sem over just in a blink second. So much joy and regrets...(Joy more...^^) Living outside of home is really a lifetime experience...What I regretted is I didn't pay much attention to my studies...T_T...nevermind...Sem 2 and 3...wait for me....I wont be defeated by you!


T_T HUHUHU....I'm starting to miss my roommates, my friends and my seniors~~~BYE BYE F504....don't meet again....(I don't want fifth floor again next sem!)

No comments:

Post a Comment