Tuesday, November 16, 2010

End of Final and Home Sweet Home

15 November 2010(Yesterday)


Yippee, BBI2409 paper end @ 9.45am and it's the time we're free to go! I bid some of my friends goodbye with a big great hug at the exam venue and headed off to S.S for breakfast + lunch with Yien Ting, Michelle, Moon and Mel. Later on, we headed back kolej to pack and prepare to leave.


As I reached kolej, I saw my friends( Peggy and Fen) already taking their things to their cars. HUHU....Sad to  part...Hugs and hugs...Anyway, we'll meet back next semester...^^.....Pack...pack...pack....Pass back the keys, me and Moon went to bus stop to wait for our bus. My train depart at 6.05 p.m. but I left the kolej @ 2p.m..Sad to say if I missed any bus or KTM.(I hate KTM!) Anyway...we were lucky...The bus is here and it's empty and its KTP bus (Going straight and didn't stop at Serumpun)...Seeing us holding 4 big bags, the driver laugh at us.(Ya....Its 4 big bags, carrying front one, back one, left and right each holding one.)Ok...we arrived FBMK bus stop where I had to wait for the bus to KTM station. Again me and Moon were lucky. The KTM bus was empty and we managed to get a nice seat. 


Wow....I can conclude that I'm pretty lucky yesterday. At KTM station, I was queuing for my KTM ticket to KL Sentral when a guy came as me for a favour to buy his ticket. He offer to pay my ticket if I helped him save the queue...So I agree....I'm damn lucky...I saved RM1.70...(However,when I think back I should have pay him back) Then, earlier that, I found back my long-lost mechanical pencil.(I forgot whom to I lend to, and found out to be at Meema. While waiting at the KTM station, there was one crazy lady (don't know crazy or not) and she was like asking everyone something....Then, I took out my cell phone and acted I'm chatting in the phone...Phew...I avoided her...^^....Then the commuter arrived...YES!!! I made in smoothly...Thanks Gohonzon!!!(I'm so happy because the last time I went home, I didn't manage to squeeze in and I had to take a cab to KL Sentral which I had to pay a high cost)..OoOH..It started to rain. Luckily I'm in the commuter already and I reached KL Sentral....Once again, I met the crazy lady. But this time my mum called...hehehe..no need pura-pura....Huge relief...


I arrived KL Sentral @ 4 p.m. but my train is @ 6p.m. Didn't expect that everything went out so smoothly.So, had to wait and wait. After 2 long hours, I finally heard the passenger call for train no.56. My train is here! I boarded the train and sat next to a guy that I didn't talk to him at all throughout the journey. Next to me, there was a lady....going back Kampar also. But the lady really did make me annoyed. She sat at both seats where one was supposingly a seat for a lad, giving the excuse of heavy luggage, driving the poor lad to another seat...lol....I got lots of luggage too....She sat there comfortably throughout the whole journey =.='''no eye see....


2 hours later...........


Yay^^Kampar train station^^...I'm back to my hometown...There, I met dad and sis and my beloved mum...
Reached home and had a nice meal....What a blessing...Hopefully for the next time I'm going back, Things will be as smooth as this time...Going home is challenging, arriving home is a lifetime achievement!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment