Friday, November 19, 2010

Home

Home Sweet Home! I'm at home, writing bout stuffs about my home.

The orange yellow terrace house located opposite to a small field in Tmn. H.C.E. > My home^^. 
Major components making the house Home would be : -
a) Dad and Mum
b) Bro and Sis
c) My dogs^^~

The top 3 things I LOVE about my house.
Ranking 1st : Family members (Dad, Mum, Bro, Sis)
Love them like a lot and a lot^^.

Ranking 2nd : My pets
My dogs( Lucky and Bean Bean, 3 tortoise, a pond of fish)
Luck Luck a.k.a Lucky

Good old lucky dog. But for your information, she has a bad "smoking" habit, just like my father, sort of....
Why?
She eats cigarette buds. =.=
Bean Bean when she's small, when we just picked her from the homeless.

Tell you something. When I was @ UPM, my family was trying to get rid of her. So they brought her, with her blindfolded, to the market, so that she won't be able to recognize the road back. But guess what. She found her way home......
Ranking 3rd : My toys and some memorable stuffs
Including toys I played with more than 10 years, my birthday presents, my collection of books, my souvenirs, etc.....
>> 3 tortoise of mine




The top 3 things I HATE bout my house.  
Ranking 1st : My bossy younger Sis 
I do  mean only when she's bossy. When she's not bossy, I don't hate her. She really really bossy. She thinks she owns everything. Duhh! Just bear with her. But when she needs me, hahahahaha, that's the time I'll seek revenge.

Ranking 2nd : Mosquitoes
It's like a lot and a lot. I'll be like scratching my legs the whole day. How come I didn't get denggi...Hoho...Get immuned due to the lots of mosquitoes bites I think...hahaha^^. It's due to fact that my house is located near a bushy area,and next to an old, wrecked, wooden house. Good place for mosquito breeding you see.
(You'll sure get annoyed by them. Trust me. Before going to my home, get yourself prepared.)

Ranking 3rd : Ants
It's everywhere. I do mean EVERYWHERE! My bed. Table. Walls. Books. Everywhere!!! Argh!!! 
(I'll be like>>Oh no...Not my food! Damn it....they're in my books..)


Interesting stuffs about my house :
1. My dog, Bean Bean
(I got 2 dogs now, last time got 2, my dad sent one away when I'm in UPM, thank god he didn't told me, if not I'll be in tears.)
- Bean bean can go freely in and out if the house although the gate is closed, or even locked. How did she do it? I know. I caught her do this>>>>>


Climbing through the gate. Isn't this "great"? 
Now they can't sing the song - Who let the dogs out?!!!


2. My ceiling 
It drips water when it rains. My dad fixed it several of times. Perhaps its really an old house. Sweat =.=''' 


3. My car.
Erm...for those who never see my car, let me tell u bout it. It's a Proton Saga, with a lot or scratches and bumps. How come? Thanks to the best drivers ever - me, Mum and Bro.


4. My clock
It shows 8 o'clock, but in fact its only 7.30...What? Half an hour earlier! I bet no one's gonna be late.




Want to know more? Pay a visit to my house^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment