Monday, November 29, 2010

"Fished!"

"Fished" in this context doesn't mean that I went fishing or I ate fish, but it means that I made a fool or embarrassed myself; a direct translation from the Cantonese word "Yu" which actually means the fish that we eat. How does the fish is linked to the word embarrass? I also don't know. In Chinese, any word can be used to represent certain meaning. Interesting huh?...

Something hilarious happened this early morning where I with my friend, Yeip were "fished"....The story is like this.......

As usual, I woke up early in the morning to go to the park with my friend for aerobic dance. (Actually I'm not sure whether that activity is called aerobic or not....Whatever la...) After 45 minutes, the so called aerobic session ended, so we went back to the car to take our purse for a morning tea.

"Oh. Die lo. The car remote control no battery already." said Yeip.


OMG!!! No battery means we couldn't get into the car and couldn't go back also. So, Yeip and I made a few attempts but to no avail. *Hit hit the remote, press press the button, nothing happen* Then, ya hor....still got keys right...but then still couldn't open the car door. Thus, Yeip came to the last resort of calling her mum to bring her the spare remote. While she was calling, I kept on trying to open the car door. During the attempts, I heard the sound of the car opening, but the Myvi in front of me didn't give any respond. I looked in the car and saw a big luggage. I felt something weird was going on. Then, I looked back and press the remote button again, the other Myvi lighted up.......


What!!!!!!! WRONG CAR wo!!!!!(ish ish......same same also silver Myvi...No wonder....)

Yeip quickly ended her call and headed back to her own car. In the same time, my another friend's mum witnessed the whole process...Damn 'Yu' already.....
Both of us laughed like hell and comforted ourselves by making lame jokes..^^~


So, everyone out there, please look at the car plate number before opening your car because if not you'll end up to be like us. Luckily the owner of the other Myvi was not there. If not, I couldn't imagine how much further we'll be embarrassed... 

No comments:

Post a Comment