Saturday, October 30, 2010

We meet again!

Yo....its been centuries since I didn't update my blog....Now feel like writing something....
Ok.....It's now the end or semester and finals coming. Yippee > (Gila ad)....there are still a lot to study.  Bio, Physic, Math, Agri, and Chemi.....All are tough subjects...the worst part is that whenever i wanted to study, i feel  SLEEPY!!!!!! Can anyone help me with this sleepy disease???


Well. Coming back to my daily life at U...life is definitely hectic for me....do this...that.....go here go there.....PHEW!! Feel like just ignoring them. But i couldn't....Its my job.....so i'll take it happily...Must enjoy life I tell myself...


Whoa...I'm amazed by myself actually....even my frens are amazed....How can i manage study and other activites in the same time? But there's obviously a drop in my marks...Hopefully i can reach my target CGPA 3.9-4.0....Gambateh!!!!!


Hey...its almost sem break.....Mum, dad, bro and sis....i'm coming back in around 2 weeks time...wait me ya^^ miss u guys....Miss my Betz^^....and miss my doggies^^.....and will be missing my super nice seniors at upm^^.....

No comments:

Post a Comment