Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sem 2 - Beginning

One and a half month had past meaninglessly. Ta-ta and sayonara...There goes my 1st sem break.....There goes 2010.

2011, a brand new year for all living beings in this world. A new year, new spirit, new responsibilities, new lecture timetable, new lecturers.............

Yesterday, after all odds, I finally managed to set foot on my beloved college. Phew, once again I found the journey challenging and tiring. But what can I do??? Lecture starts today~~~

6.00 a.m. - Alarm rang > snoozed for 15 minutes > prepare myself for the 1st lecture of the sem and the year...

It's the first day of lecture and this is what happened...As I had mentioned, there are new lecturers who are going to teach my lecture group. The 1st lecture of the day > Biology (ASB0202) > new lecturer, Dr. A.R.K. Wow, there are so many rules that I have to follow when entering his class. It reminds me of secondary school where we have to ask permission to go to toilet, wish thank you when class dismiss (But is of course we should greet them as sign of respect and appreciation, and don't get it wrong. We didn't wish him as a whole, just individually.), and bla bla bla....And as usual, me, Peggy and Fen, were sitting in the most front row of the class. However, due to the lecturer request, we were made to sit at the most behind seats. (My first time sitting behind. Can't hear clearly what Dr. ARK says.) Then, Mr. Chow Gong came. 3 of us felt so sleepy but yet we couldn't. Dr. ARK is quite strict. We dare not do so.

Next class > English (BBI2420). So longing to see my new language instructor. I really missed Ms. Sarah but unfortunately she was assigned to teach my friend's class. Anyway, my new language instructor is a Malay lady, in her 30's perhaps. She spoke in a very pleasant accent. I think I will love this one too...^^

Later on, biology lab cancelled...Whoopee...and the best part is there's no class tomorrow!!!!

Anyway, this semester will be a hectic one. Due to the fact of HICOM and MTM....meeting non-stop...X-X and never forgetting SGM meetings.....

P.s. I really need good time management...Hire me a manager please!XD

No comments:

Post a Comment