Sunday, January 23, 2011

A day, All out~

After weeks of hectic life at Uni...currently still busy...I managed to sneak one day for an outing with my beloved friends in U...Kim, one of my roomy who will accompany me for every weekend (although lately not) , Peggy, one my my closest friend and classmate, and Esther, one of the earliest people I know in U.

Venue : Kl area (Bukit Bintang, Time Square, Sungei Wang, Low Yat Plaza, Mines)
Date : 22 January 2010
Time : from College, 10am - back to college, 9.++pm (approx. half of the day)

After meeting my college Ayah for a Chinese New Year program, we went straight to the bus stop and waited for our so-long-to-wait (commuter) bus. How lucky we were. We skipped all unnecessary bus and manage to get on to one bus which in last minute decided to go commuter station.

Routemap
College13 > Serdang commuter station >KL sentral > Monorail to Bukit Bintang > Sungei Wang > Low Yat > TimeSquare > KL Sentral > Serdang KTM > Mines >College13(UPM)

We had our lunch at A&W...

Next we went too Sungei Wang and found nothing...Headed to Low Yat Plaza...and bought myself an external hard disk, resulting in lacking $$ for clothes...T_T

On the way to TimeSquare, me and Peggy unfortunately met those people who are trying to ask people to buy their stuffs..saying that they are in a competition...bla bla bla...say pulak got one friend same hometown as mine....On the other hand, Peggy's one claimed that they are from the same hometown...Sweat...They sweet talk people and it annoys me....And for the first time.....me and Peggy managed to run away from them...(though we had already fill in out info in their forms....haha)....Way to go....And the thing was...I just used up all my $$....somemore the amount they need is not little...Minimum RM10...So...me and Peggy pura-pura take our phone out and using this chance to run away....(Anyway, Esther and Kim, how could you both abandon us?)

We went back to KL Sentral and where Kim met her friend...We splited later on..

Anyway, although it's KL, it's so hard for me to find one that I like..Phew!!!So tiring.I manged to buy myself a T-shirt for Chinese New Year at Mines. But yet I still need pants...Once again, we took the boat ride...@ Mines...we found food for guinea pigs...shopped....walked....Peggy had herself fringed up...and lastly we ended up @ Old Town for our dinner. And...guess what...the three of us were the three who played D.O.T.A till very late...and...for your info....Me and Peggy did went for D.O.T.A after that.....

2 comments:

  1. owh pegi x ajak meema pun ek?
    haha btw, u need somtin to release ur stress,
    hope u hv a great chinese new year soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. meema...next time your turn with me, fen, peggy and deba...but for one thing...Dont plan to go back home^^

    ReplyDelete