Saturday, January 8, 2011

1st week~

Whao...it's almost a week that I've been back to UPM...It seems like I've been back for months!!!

Anyway, the week was hectic. There's always meeting, meeting and more meetings. HICOM and MTM really sucks up all my free time...depriving my nap time as well, resulting in a zombie mental condition. Owh, how I missed those days where I could sleep 3 times perday..lol>.<

But,
so far,
I'm still able to manage my time...
However, I'd always thought for giving up...I've decided to give up debate...ngeh ngeh ngeh...giving up MTM maybe...just the matter of time...Friends were some asking me to stay and some adviced me not to.

Hm..this year's timetable is a packed one...And unfortunately I got those lecturers who likes to ask students to do exercises...Being a lazy bump, I hardly drag my hands and brain to work...huhuhu...

For this weekend, I never felt so lonely before...what a coincidence that all my close friends of UPM left kolej, leaving me alone..anyway...peace and tranquility...I can sing whatever I want, eat my roomies stuffs, kacau their stuffs...ngee ngee ngee (Michelle, if your reading this please be aware that you're one of my roomy as well >.< geh geh geh)

No comments:

Post a Comment