Thursday, February 24, 2011

All along Feb~

Whao...it's been a month since the last post. Well, to cut things short, a lot of things happened..

1st - Test 1
I scored like shit...Anyway I'm proud to say I only studied for a day before/ on that day for every subject..huhu...Other people studied for a month....I studied for only a day....(So can't bear myself...What's this???Is this supposed to be the correct way to study????)

Gong Xi @ 13
Haha...this thing finally come to an end....It really bothers me a lot....Have to worry bout this and that before the thing is finally successfully held...The programme did get a lot of attention from the college residents....(Maybe thanks to the free food.)

Teater - Pengganti Zen
I do not know why I did agree to join this. It's on my exam week duhh...Anyway I did enjoy performing in this teater as choir.....I'm so looking forward to know the results of the competition...

ARGHHHH...damn sleepy...kay...stop at here...So long......!

2 comments:

  1. finally.....after a long waitin u update your blog, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...meema..thank you for waiting^^....love ya syg^^

    ReplyDelete