Saturday, December 25, 2010

KaraOKie~

24 December 2010, Rainy


^%%#&*&*&....My phone rang. Yeip texted me for Christmas Eve Karaoke session..Woopee!!! I'm on.


Date : 24 Dec
Time : 7.30p.m.
Place : Big A


It was 6 p.m.....Super duper heavy rain. Whao...I wondered. Is it the sky knew that we'll gonna sing karaok, so he rained 1st...hahaha...So, I went out to KFC for dinner before heading to Big A. Oh shit....it's already 7.45pm...I'm late...


When I arrived, my friends were sitting at the cafe downstairs.....Ohh cheh...They were just having their dinner. I was not late after all...So, we chatted about our different lifestyle at our study location.....bla bla bla...After that, we headed off for Kara-OK...Arrived there, we struggled whether to choose which package because it was quite costly...


This was my first time of all to be in a karaoke center for karaoke. I was so excited. With Yeip, Wei, Jus , Bobo, Liang Boy and Kho Bo, 7 of us were having the time of our lives...In the middle, the 2 guys left us....So 5 of us continued....we sang and sang and screamed out loud....What happy moments we had.....We sang until our voice went berserk....haha...So terrible man...I was out of pitch...out of melody....hahaha...but 5 of us really did enjoy...^^~At 1st when we arrived, the customer service told us that we had 4 hours to scream out lungs out...and we thought I was impossible...but eventually we almost reached the target....from 9pm.....we hanged out till 12.00am++....hahahaha....Mums were calling to find out their girls whereabouts....


After that, we went to McD for ice-cream...thanks Wei for the treat^^~Arrived home...whao...see the time....It's almost 1a.m....the first time I went home so late....


This was my best Christmas Eve ever...




p.s. ....It's Christmas!!!Merry Christmas to all........And I changed my hairstyle...Whooppee...really cant bear the old one.....



1 comment:

  1. i agree karaoke is the best !!! XD, glad that u hav fun , i have a meaningfl christmas too =)

    ReplyDelete