Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mistake

After fetching my bro from the school, we went to the JPN. Why? Cause Sis gonna make her IC....Congrats...But I found one shocking thing. I read across Sis's birth certificate and I found a huge mistake >>

Nama bapa : XXX XXX XXXX
Pekerjaan : XXXXXXX
Keturunan : CHINA

What! 
Couldn't they differentiate Cina and China????!China is a country, race is Cina.

I remember when I was 7, my teacher gave me an exercise asking about my race. Then I put China and my teacher corrected me. Since then I know the difference of it. But how come a person who works at the registration department couldn't differentiate that....Ish...The worker worse than a primary school student....


What an unforgivable mistake...(My mum and dad just become China people...so as my sis then...>.<")


1 comment: