Tuesday, December 7, 2010

6 Of December

Since the year 1998, this date had been a historical date of the family - Sis birthday.
I still remembered the day she was born....Damn...Time really does fly....

Anyway,
Sis said,"It was a sad birthday." (Did she really mean it? I don't know...)Couldn't blame her....we didn't even sang her a birthday song....*felling guilty...(Dad's the one saying no need song....I'm blaming him.)

But,
Mango cake....the one we ate...


She got 2 cakes for her birthday.....what up....2 cakes....(Actually was planning to buy only one but she insisted and we didn't want to her day bad. Hey, I got 2 cakes for my 18th birthday too...but not on purpose > read my old post if you want to know.) We ate one, and one still fridge up...
The one we eating now! Cheese cake


Happy Birthday Sis!


p.s...Sis stop disturbing me!!!(She's not gonna read this.)

1 comment: