Saturday, June 12, 2010

New Journey~

It's 3 weeks from quitting school. Finally, I've gotten my final decision after really knowing the JPA results. From here you can guess that i didn't get it.Anyway, although no head price but i got consolation price.At least I'm saved from the STPM route which is hard and risky.(I'll explain later) UPM, here I come. That's right. I'm going to further my studies at UPM. No more doubts. And no more turning back. I got this course of foundation in agrobio, but yet does this course leads me to my ambition? Very hard to say. Well, Malaysian's education is like this. After you finish your STPM / matriculation or foundation (government one like mine), you get to make your few choices of course you wanted to pick.OK. 1st choice : bla bla, 2nd choice : bla bla and so on.Then, you need to wait what course the government offers you. (How do they offer? At first, are you a *a*a*? Well, also based on your results.) Super-luckies may get their 1st choice and unfortunates will get courses out of their choices. See what i'm trying to mean earlier? Face the fact. Reality is cruelty.

Why i picked the foundation instead of Form6?
1. To achieve good CGPA in STPM, one really need to study like HELL.
2. STPM>1 1/2 years studies jammed in your head. Foundation> semester system.
3. STPM> Not guarantee entering local 1st line U. Foundation> Guaranteed a place in U.
4. STPM> Need to go tuition. Foundation> Nahh...
5. STPM> Takes longer time. Foundation> Shorter time.
6. Dare not take STPM. 

What bothers me now?
1. Many procedures and preparations for entering U.(Not many actually, I've already prepared the documents. Just to fill in.)
2. The U seemed to have a form unsent to me.(Then I lazy wanna call them.)
3. The question of "Will i be able to take veterinary after the course?" still bothers me a lot.
4. Is my hostel haunted?(I scaring myself here)
5. Will i able to catch up in my studies?(Half a year didn't study, what also forgotten..DIE HARD)
6. What meals i'll be taking there.
7. How much family income do I have to fill in for the forms? The real or the fake one?
8. Where am I going to buy my laptop? Which laptop should i buy?
9. I'm totally a stranger there and unfamiliar with the place.

So, I'm confirmed leaving my hometown Kampar on July the first. So pity i can't celebrate my bro's birthday..Bro don't miss me ya. Betzz at Kampar, I will miss you all and the bet at KL...I'm joining you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment