Monday, June 21, 2010

Cake!!!

During the Aunt's function, There's a 3-layered cake. At first, I got no interest to look at the cake...Then till the end of the function, Aunt told me to keep the cake back to the boxes. So I did and I found out this cute little pattern on the cake.

See, the fishy cute rite. It's made of icing only.

Talking about cake, I'm quite fed up already....Why? It's like this. The cake in the function was too big and nobody wants it because not nice geh..Then, Aunt told me to take the uppermost layer of the cake(The cake has 3 layers) and take it home..And remember that. It's my birthday and Mum bought a cake too. So, Sunday(20 June),lazy Mum decide not to cook and guess what. CAKE for DINNER!!!(Early in the morning, I've had a slice or cake for BREAKFAST too). Till now(21 June,1.00a.m.)....One whole fishy cake more to go. 

Anyway my birthday cake nice right?

No comments:

Post a Comment