Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Medical Check-up

Monday(14 June),Bright 

Planned to have done my medical report for my entry to U. I went to the hospital to make my medical report on 9a.m. When I reached there, the people there told me to take my blood grouping at BP lab(because the clinic needs 2 weeks to have the report but BP lab only one day) and return back to the hospital on 2p.m. So, me and Mum went to BP lab and have my blood grouping done. Its only 10.00a.m. Then, we decided to went home. Waiting and waiting. It's 2p.m. time to go to the hospital.When we went there, only I noticed that I left my purse at home(Kanasai, my I/c and car licence is in there!) Then, Mum told me to give a try without the I/c since i brought photostated one. Went there for registration, the people told me again, blood grouping..blablabla...ok. Then I told him i did the blood grouping already. But then the person told me. If I wanted to complete my medical report in one day I had to bring along my Blood grouping result. Sweat....Say early ma. Wasted my time to wait. Then I went to visit my sick Granma.

Tuesday (15 June), Bright


Went to BP lab to get my blood grouping report. Hehe..My blood type is O+. Went again to the hospital on 2p.m.. Went there and have my medical report done...But the lousy report took me 2 long hours to finish.....Sweat again....But quite interesting to had my X-ray film..

No comments:

Post a Comment