Friday, May 28, 2010

Bye Bye Nightmare~

Hey!!!I quit school(2 days ago)...Cool rite?...Returning to the "juru-ukur". I decided to quit Form 6 which many were. Bye Bye School! Bye Bye STPM! Bye Bye teachers! But...bye bye friends~Missed the days we spent together at school. Due to the "Dare Not" to STPM, I finally decided to pick a not-so-risky route. Although I've told Dad,"If didn't get any other options, I'll go Form 6 and become Malaysia Top STPM student (ambitious rite?)." But I really know my stuffs.

The fact is, survival for the fittest Doesn't exist. Survival for the *****s is the damn truth.(For those who come across these lines, you'll know what I'm trying to mean here.Its an open secret.) Besides, its really tough for pre-u students(a.k.a form6 students) to manage their studies. You'll have to excel in both studies and co-curricular activities. In addition, they'll only be examined after 2 years of studies. Damn lot to read and remember but yet only few chapters are out.(Remember, there's not only 1 subject.) Unlike matriculation and those choosing foundation courses, they are undergoing semester system. They'll be assess after 1 semester and after the assessment, they can say tata to the relevant chapters and focus on other chapters that will be assess on the other sem. Furthermore, although you excel in STPM, it doesn't mean that you're guarantee a place at the local universities. The competition is TOO great. Realizing this, many choose to go private U or pick other alternatives. And I want to stress here...Hello~...Survival for the *****s.

No comments:

Post a Comment