Sunday, May 23, 2010

Today

Hey I'm Back..I've barely updated my blog since Pre-U(nice name for form 6)starts.

Several incidents happened today......

The day start with a brand new morning. I was waken up by Sis's alarm clock sounding cock-a-doodle-doo. Its only 6. Planned to go breakfast on 7.++am but then i forgot Dad will bring Illy to the vet for vaccination and to mutt her. Sis went along and I decided not to follow. Not long, Illy's back. Poor girl, still drowsy due to the anesthetic. Then, I heard sound...wek..wek..wek...Nahh....don't bother....but then Sis called me in front of the house" Jie, faster come out". When I went out, Dad was holding a little creature in his hand....whao...a little 'musang'(Or what ever.Didn't quite know the exact name.)Hey poor little buddy.Dad said it  feel from the tree...Lost from mama.Pity.
see...so cute.....anybody can tell me what it is really called

Well, had thinking of adoption. But Dad say its illegal to rear it. So, we just left the poor buddy under the tree so that it's mama will come for him/her. We went to 228 for breakfast. Dad and Sis went first then me and Bro follow later on. When me and bro reach there, we joined Dad and Sis. Well not only them, Miss Pussy was with us too, sleeping peacefully on the chair at the very same table with us. We just left it there. However, the mee seller there woke it up and drove it down from the chair. Kitty feel to the ground, continued to sleep.(I wonder what it did during the previous night) But not long, Kitty decided to join us back...>>>>

Tuition time!!!Boring...

..Finally tuition time Over.....

Me and Yeip went to the bus stop for our journey home. Yay.We managed to got on an air-con bus. Hey guess what. The bus stopped abruptly. Where the air conditioner? The bus seemed to face some errors...uhu..Damn Hot...Luckily just around 10 minutes more and I'm back home...

see up there...its open for air to in cause the air con fail to operate...
luckily the bus is still moving...thanks god..

Reached home.Poor little guy. The mama didn't went to find her baby. In the end, Dad brought the little buddy to a neighbour who reared one before....The neighbour was enlighten..There you are little buddy...Your home for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment