Saturday, May 1, 2010

Cockroach!!!

Yesterday, i received a sms from my best friend Lee to hang out at K**. Before that I went to the nearest computer centre to print out some of my things...Then with the extra time, I manage to visit my piano teacher...Haha...She nearly didn't recognize me...Well, I didn't blame her. Its been so long since the last time I visited her. Few minutes later, my friend arrived. So, we headed to K**.

When we arrived, we bought our food. We barely able to find ourselves place to sit since the place is fully packed. It's been so packed since a university is located near the town. We managed to find a place upstairs, next to the window, sandwiched by some students and customers. Later, the customers at me behind table left the place. Me and Lee shifted to that table. I sat at the place just next to the window and my friend sat beside me. We ate our food and chit-chatted while waiting for another friend to come. Not long, Yeip arrived. she ordered her food and join us in the same table. After chatting a while, Lee went down for a 2nd order. While chatting with Yeip, we spotted a small cockroach crawling on our table. COCKROACH HERE AT K**!!! Seeing this, I immediately took out my handphone and took the picture of it. Using my hp, my friend took 2nd picture of it. While she was taking picture of the cockroach, I spotted another cockroach. WHAT!!!More than one! The longer me and my friend observed, the more cockroach appeared. THERE IS A WHOLE FAMILY OF IT!! 6,7,and MORE with different sizes. I quickly shifted away to my friends place, keeping me away from the cockroaches. I snapped more photos of the cockroach. The more I looked at them, the more disgust I felt. After spotted them, I quickly looked at my cup of Pepsi. Fortunately, the Pepsi is save to be consumed. Me and my friends left K** soon after that.

Today, I went to K** again!!! And I spent 3hours+ there. But this time..........Not near the window.......
(Guess yourself where the place is. I do not want to spoil its image)

No comments:

Post a Comment