Saturday, July 2, 2011

It's me!

Here I am, jotting down the very genuine part of me.

Despite all the hectic that I have *I think it was, ok....don't debate bout it* I decided to let myself free for this weekend, which is what I'm doing now. ^^v

A lot of conflicts happened lately, and it shouldn't happen in the first place. One wrong step and we had to face the crucial consequences. Well, actually I don't even want to care about it. Not that I can do anything from it to help save the situation. I just want to do my part well that's all. >>>This is me!

Lazy as I am, I'm here doing nothing...as the song goes..."Today I don't feel like do anything."

I think you all roughly have some idea of what kind of person I am.

I judge myself as (negative):
1. lazy (100% pure laziness)
2. whatever - type person
3. last minute type person *so true
4. words out from my mouth really hurts *bang! do not step on my foot XD
5. do not know how to really comfort people in need. good in self-comforting.
6. selfish *Seriuosly at some point.*
7. likes procrastination
8. unpunctual
9. good at lame jokes
10. irresponsible
11. act big
12. afraid of losing
13. envious
14. at points freakingly annoying
15. :p

to be cont.....*see..part of lazy*

Despite the fact that I know my weaknesses, I do not put any effort in changing them. XD

That's me! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment