Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Birthday

Hmm...In this super late hour, I should in bed. Since I'm in UPM, my bedtime is really never early. Why is this so? Someone? Something? Only I know....Hohoho... Well, today...nono.....25072011, another birthday celebration for a dear friend of mine, Kai in UPM. *Wah, a luxury one* XP I love the part where all of us can gather together~ *Except that Mel and Siew Lee not with us*.

The plotting was done by Mr. Director, Alvin Lim.....=.= A lousy one I guess.....last minute only tell me the details....I was blurred!!! But anyway the surprise was a success....hehe....What to do?.....We did have a lot actor and actresses here...XD muahaha...

Date : 25072011 (B'day eve)
Time : 7.20 pm (Journey start)
Place : Seri Kembangan...Not mistaken is Yip Yan Restaurant
Transport : Michelle's car - Michelle(Driver), Kim, Moon, Yien Ting and nonetheless, Fen.
                  Boey's car - Boey(Driver), Danny & Nick(sharing front seat XD), ME +), Peggy, Esther, Stephanie
                  Alvin's motorbike - Alvin(Driver), Kai (The celebrated one)

At around 7 pm, Alvin called : "Chee Yien, now you or any girls call Kai to ask about what time for dinner tonight so that he won't feel that we are plotting." So I just obey.

Me : Helo, Kai. Later dinner what time...???
Kai : What dinner? What are you talking about? Who tell you?
Me : Later I call back *I'm so confused that time. But then when I called Alvin back, he told me that he actually know and play play don't know.

Later, Michelle receive a phone call from Kai, asking Michelle whether she's joining the outing not. She told, "No...I already bought food and C.Y. didn't tell anything about it.' Then Kai invited the others and the whole gang to join as well....But Michelle answer : No....All of them don't want to go. Too sudden and in addition they have "presentation" tomorrow.

He believed......I guessed......Haha, see how good we are.......XD

The journey was thrilling! At 1st, we were a bit off schedule, so, we were almost spotted by the b'day guy. Boey parked back his car and so did Michelle. Funnier part was those in Michelle's car hid themselves under so that won't be spotted. Next, at a junction, we were this close in being spotted again...*Showing very close* XD waaaaaa......

Then, we had a luxury Chinese style dinner....Everyone is bankrupt now.....T_T But it really gave me the feeling of a family~*okok....no emo stuffs~ We eat eat....chat chat....sing sing...laughter filling the place. We sang him Happy Birthday song and he felt so paiseh...*haha...public ma....* XD


The Birthday Cake....written, 19th Fever~
Later on, we went to pasar malam....WEEE ^^V....I finally got to go there.... some more with the big gang~ When we reached there, "Eh, where is Michelle's car?".... Boey : "Oh NO...I forgot to lead her." So, I called. I was told that Michelle's car won't start up....OMG X[] However, problem's solve ^^~ So they headed to pasar malam....

Another history created~


p.s. Sorry Michelle...I didn't blog bout your birthday...but don't worry kay....As soon as I'm free...I write bout it....and no gossip in room...It's nothing~ By the way...thanks a thousands (Don't ask for million kay XD) Chee Yien Lee is back in facebook...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wuhooooooooooo!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment