Sunday, May 1, 2011

Rounding Up

 I really hate it when time flies. It doesn't wait any human being. Just the second of a blink, my semester 2 in my foundation ends. *Sob sob, so dramatic XD*

Let me see...hmm...ya...Once again I spent my time with some AWESOME stuffs in UPM and a STRESSFULL one indeed. (That's how we learn, no PAIN, no GAIN.) I had times of feeling to condemn people in vulgar words...*&;(*@#*&$% haha. There were also times of happiness, guilt, dissapointment, and sorrow.

To Ayahanda
Pagoh trip to help flood victims :)
Pre-CNY steamboat at Fen's
Together with friends and seniors, I explored a lot. I learned a lot. I'd gained a lot. I went to KL area for the 1st time. Went to Fen's house for the 1st time. Organised an activity for the 1st time. Pranked someone so successfully for the 1st time. Narrated for the 1st time. Involved and watched drama for the 1st time. Stayed awake for the whole night just to play DoTA for the 1st time. Stayed at room alone. Went out pasar malam with Hunan(China) students.(I got lots of goodies from them.) Involved in an exhibition. OWH! How I missed those moments.
English Drama
ft. Yan, Areej, Arep, Danny, Kai, Alvin, Izwan, Peggy, ME!
MGP
1st row from left : Kim, Moon, Fen, Ng
2nd row from left : Michelle, ME, Melissa

Best prank ever! XD
However, again and again I failed to reach my target > Study Well (Seriously I need to get rid of this 'disease'.) What i can say for my performance in finals is > SUCKS &*$&*^&$@. Pray hard hard hard HARD.

HELLO, HELLO, 1st of May is here. Bye bye April. Talking bout April, April Fool this year was superb dull. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment