Friday, April 15, 2011

Out Awhile

Yesterday was the last lecture for me in this semester. So, without further ado, me, Peggy and Esther went out for awhile. We planned to go somewhere in KL but we ended up in Mines ^^' hehe. As soon as we arrived, 3 starving girls went hunting for FOOD!

This is what I ordered at Old Town. So filling.


Other than that, I went trying Coolblog for the first time. (I couldn't manage to purchase one at Putra foodcourt due to the never ending line-up).

Afterwards, I went to the KTM station to purchase tickest to go home^^ (I took quite a long time resulting a long queue behind me. So paiseh.)

Well, MUET will be tomorrow. So, in order to improve my vocabulary, I did some reading. (Currently still reading) Good luck my friends ^^!

No comments:

Post a Comment