Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March

Wa...all of a sudden, I felt like writing a blog, despite the fact that I'm having a test tonight and seriuosly need to study.

Well, once again a lot of stuffs happen this month.....tragic ones as we all know...

But let me tell you what's hapening around me first.
12 March, MGP, Hotel Pan Pacific
The night was awesome.

14 March, White Valentines Day, Test 2 starts
Subject : Agriculture

These few days, the social network and the media had spoken a lot about the tragedy happening in Japan, and it might as well affect other countries. At first, seeing these news doesn't bring much impact to me until the things get worse...With explosion of nuclear plant and so on...Suddenly, my heart aches...

So....let's pray damn damn hard for those unfortunates and for all human being in this world, hoping that no more disaster will be happening for the time being and the future...('')'')'_')

=nam myo ho ren ge kyo=

No comments:

Post a Comment