Sunday, April 18, 2010

Whao....Its the end of division camp....well quite tired but i did enjoy...It's consider that i did something meaningful during my long break.The camp is really memorable for me(Yala...Why?Coz i'm the S.U.,treasurer and vice camp commander...with so much things to do how am i gonna forget.but i don't mind coz it makes me busy keeping me away from total boredom)...I'm quite glad the camp can be organized after all sorts of obstacles and procedures....

Thanks to the AJKs, i have fun during the camp..(if anyone discover my blog and is part of the ajk,you noe la what happen...secrets between ajk...unless someone cant resist to spread the news hehehe...).Thinking back..ah.i do miss the moments...by the way the school still give me the creeps when im passing by certain area though it is not the 1st time having camp in the school.It's a good thing for this camp is no campers meet any "Friends"...If not...huh....big big problem.

I do hope that in the future that i still have the opportunity to take part in such activities,having a bunch of people gathering in one place to learn more and foster friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment